1. Greeting. Don’t forget to make sure you’re using the correct form and spelling of the person’s name, as well as anyone else’s mentioned in the note.
- Dear Aunt Sharon and Uncle Bob,
- Thank you so much for…
- It made my day when I opened…
- I’m so grateful you were there when…
- Here’s a picture of me with my new briefcase. I look so professional!
- I can’t wait to use the birthday money you sent to decorate my dorm room.
- The going-away party meant so much to me. Having all my friends and family in one place was something I’ll never forget.
- We look forward to seeing you next month at Lucy’s party.
- Again, thank you for your generosity. I’m so excited about college. I’ll let you know all about it when I get settled.
- We felt so blessed that you made the trip to be with us on our wedding day. We can’t wait to see you again soon!
- With love,
- Many thanks,
- Yours truly,